Win £1000 worth of Health & Safety Training
We are giving away £1000 worth of Health & Safety training, provided by us, to ONE lucky winner.
To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is complete the form below with your details and click ‘Submit Entry’.
Terms & Conditions can be found below.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Employees and contractors (and their respective families) of Safety Revolution Ltd (including any group companies) are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants are required to meet the Entry Criteria but otherwise no other purchase is necessary.
- It is the responsibility of entrants to notify Safety Revolution Ltd of any change of contact details. Proof of identity may be required.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition – entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
- Safety Revolution Ltd will have the right to publicly disclose the name of the winner(s) and their city/town of residence.
- The Prize will only be delivered to addresses within the UK. Safety Revolution Ltd is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied by any third party connected with this competition.
- Safety Revolution Ltd reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the need arise. The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a Prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- If the potential winner cannot be contacted or the Prize notification is returned or is undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any Prize, and an alternate winner may be selected. An unclaimed Prize may not be awarded. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by Safety Revolution Ltd of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- Safety Revolution Ltd reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
- Safety Revolution Ltd shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the prize draw. Nothing in this condition shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of Safety Revolution Ltd’s negligence.
- Safety Revolution Ltd’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.