Let Us Take On Your Construction Design and Management (CDM) Co-ordinator Responsibilities
If you are completing any form of building project then it is likely you are aware of the Construction, Design and Management (CDM) Regulations. These place legal duties on virtually everyone in involved in the construction work and when a project is notifiable requires you to have a CDM Co-ordinator.
Our CDM Co-ordinator service allows us to assume all responsibilities of the CDM co-ordinator and take on the role for you. This saves you time and ensures that the process is completed inline with the guidelines and laws laid out by the HSE.
Our Service includes:
- General advice and assistance with your duties whenever needed
- Notification to the HSE of all relevant project details (where appropriate)
- Co-ordination of Health and Safety aspects of design work and co-operation with others involved with the project
- Ensuring good communication between client, designers and contractors at all times
- Liaising with the principal contractor regarding ongoing design
- Identifying, collecting and passing on pre-construction information
- Preparation and updating of your Health and Safety file